میز پینگ پنگ JOOLA مدل DUOMAT
ابعاد:62cmx166cm / 24inx65in
Table Top Thickness:22mm / 7/8in
- Indoor table tennis table
- Made by JOOLA USA
- 9L x 5W feet x 30H in. (open); 25W x 66H in. (closed)
- 2-inch metal apron base material
- Includes heavy-duty wheels for maximum sturdiness
JOOLA Duomat Table with WM Net
A classic design in a competition table, meet the Duomat! ITTF tested and approved for international competitions, the reknowned precision-made 22 mm tops (coated with especially processed polyester) are mated to a trundle system. Each half rolls away on its own four heavy duty wheels and its solid all-metal frame (50 mm) is armed with the double-anti tilting technology for extra safety. Nearly every table in our recreational line is modeled after the Duomat as it's separate halves can be staggered for more efficient storage and a single person can set up a Duomat or put it away. The Duomat is elegant, flawless, and functional. This table also includes a professional quality . Made in Germany.
TABLE SHIPMENTS NOTICE
- Generally, tables can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states and are shipped Monday through Friday via motor freight carriers.
- Tables are delivered curbside and the customer or an agent of the customer must be present to receive it.
- Due to size, some trucks may be unable to access certain residential areas. If the required destination may have this problem, please contact JOOLA USA prior to placing the order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact JOOLA if special assistance is required.
- Once the table has been shipped, a notification, PRO (tracking number), and local terminal's phone number will be provided. The customer may be responsible for contacting the local terminal to schedule a delivery time with the freight company, so it is recommended that he/she confirm with JOOLA North America.
- If the address for the shipping destination needs to be amended for any reason and the table has already been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to the customer for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage.
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If the customer suspects damage that is not visible, please note “Subject to Inspection” on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver does not allow this notation, the customer should refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- If the customer or agent of the customer chooses to accept delivery without inspection of the table and finds that the table is damaged after the freight company leaves, neither JOOLA North America nor the freight company can be held liable for the damages.
- Once the customer notifies JOOLA North America of a shipment rejection and receives confirmation from JOOLA North America, a replacement (if available), will be sent within in seven (7) business days.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within one week. The customer may file a claim for damages with the freight company, but JOOLA North America is not responsible for these efforts or the outcome.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, the customer is responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD (cash on delivery) and are neither returnable nor exchangeable unless there is written authorization from JOOLA North America